Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
You Don’t Need the Ocean to have a Successful Company Retreat
Companies swimming in cash can afford to take a business retreat to some exotic and tropical location. Imagine—golf, sipping Mai Tais and strolling the beaches at sunset. In order to be a successful company that could host such a business retreat, some work has to get done, right? While most of us can’t afford to take the company to faraway lands, we can host a retreat that produces results. Here are some tips for planning a successful business retreat.
Who should be invited?
Who gets to participate will depend largely on the goal of your retreat. You may only want the executive team to go if you are working on the big picture direction of the company. Or you may want to invite a certain department if the focus of the meeting will be on their area.
How long should you go?
A retreat can last from a half day to a couple of days. It really depends on your goals and what you want to get accomplished. Get the business done first thing in the morning and start getting creative later on. Be sure to mix up the agenda between business and brainstorming and throw in a few energizers to get the team through the midday slump.
Where should you go?
The point of a retreat is to get out of your routine so find a location away from your normal meeting rooms. If you have a budget for meetings, you can plan a trip to a nearby city and treat your employees to a nice dinner, a fun evening activity and overnight stay.
Retreats are valuable in getting your team excited about your company and the direction you’re heading. They promote team building by allowing employees some social time. Ultimately, retreats should give you a clear road map of a pathway to success for your company. And someday, your company can be poolside, Mai Tais in hand.