Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Get Smart About Your Mobile Marketing
Look up! Take a look around you and you’ll see everyone doing it. Americans are nose down in their BlackBerrys, Androids and iPhones texting, checking in on Foursquare or Googling for an answer. You’re probably reading this on your smart phone right now. With the holidays coming and smart phones becoming more accessible, this trend will only grow in 2011. This means it’s time to think about mobile marketing. Here are a few ways mobile marketing can help your business.
Make your website mobile friendly.
If you look at your phone bill, you’ll notice that you’ve probably spent more minutes online or texting than actually on the phone. Smart phones can double as a computer, so it’s important that you think about how you want your customers to interact with you when they’re on the go. Of course you’ll want those potential customers to be able to find you or call you as they navigate your site. If you have an online ordering component for instance, you should consider an application that allows users to work with you online.
Text message your customers when they’re nearby.
Rather than just e-mail marketing, consider text message marketing in your mix. Mobile Marketing Watch claims the reaction rate for text message marketing is 70 percent compared to 30 percent for e-mail marketing. You can send special coupons at the exact times of day that your potential customers would want to hear from you. Of course, like e-mail marketing, make sure your customers have opted-in to receive these messages.
Apply some creativity.
If you have a smart phone you know that there are hundreds of applications that you can download to do just about anything. Think about what your business can offer in the form of a useful application that will get people to install it on their phones. It’s a great way for them to interact with your brand and to increase sales.