Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Direct Mail Goes Digital
What was old is new again thanks to thinking inside the box. Add a QR code to any printed marketing piece, such as direct mail, and you’ve opened your marketing to a multiplatform experience for your customers and prospects.
What is a QR code? You’ve probably seen them cropping up in magazines and other printed materials over the past few months as smart phone technology continues to reach more hands in the U.S. In essence, a QR code is a relatively new type of two-dimensional barcode box that, when scanned by an app on a smart phone’s camera, generates information that causes a smart phone to take a desired action.
Those actions range from opening a website browser with specific information, providing a phone number to be dialed or triggering a text message to be sent. Here are some ways you can capitalize on using printed material in concert with other digital marketing channels.
Direct mail. QR codes are still relatively new to many smart phone users, and so are their phones. That means many are anxious to see where a QR code will take them. Add them to your direct mail to send prospects to your website, a landing page on your website for a coupon or drive them to your social media pages like Facebook or Twitter.
Brochures, menus and catalogs. Imagine having customers peruse your catalog or menu and giving them a QR code to go directly to a detailed information page where they can order online instantly. Maybe your brochure has a QR code that gives them instant access to a video demonstration of how your product works.
Business cards. We’ve all had to enter contact information into our little black books. Now with a quick scan, your contact information can be uploaded to your customer’s address book.
With this new technology, all of the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. To get started, there are several websites that help you to generate QR codes. Check with your local printer to have them help you with your new integrated marketing campaign.