Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Get Others to Market Your Business Through Referrals
In today’s economy, it seems more difficult to find new customers. So maybe it’s time to go back to the basics. It doesn’t matter how many new marketing tactics you have available to you, there’s nothing like a happy customer telling a potential customer about your company. So here are some ways to help facilitate those conversations to get referrals.
Develop a partnership. Work with companies that sell complimentary products and services to yours and develop a mutually beneficial referral program between your businesses. For example, if you sell sporting equipment find a fitness center willing to work with you on special offers from each company.
Give back. Make a proposal to one of your favorite nonprofits that you will donate a percentage of your sales from those customers that are referred by the nonprofit.
Get involved. Become a leader in your community. Join organizations such as the Chamber of Commerce or volunteer for a nonprofit organization. Not only will you contribute to your community, you’ll get an opportunity to meet people. Most people like to do business with local companies and will be more willing to work with you if you’re supporting an organization that they care about.
Create a referral program. Offer a special to customers who refer prospects to your business. You can offer a discount or a free service. But sometimes a lunch certificate or tickets to a local event will be more enticing because the reward goes directly to the one helping you out. You may have to test incentives to see what gets your customers excited.
Consider the money you spend on a referral program a part of your marketing budget. A customer who raves about you among their friends delivers a more qualified prospect to your business.