Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Using YouTube to Market Your Organization
You know you’ve taken five to do it at least once this week. You just clicked on a link your friend sent you to watch a funny YouTube video. Have you thought to use YouTube to market your business? YouTube has millions of viewers on a weekly basis and is one of the most searched sites on the internet. It’s time to get out that video camera and tap into that viewership to increase your exposure.
Set up a YouTube Channel
Before you start posting, set up a YouTube channel so all of your videos can be indexed in one location. This way when someone searches your video, they may just watch others you’ve posted.
Post relevant videos
Make sure you upload interesting videos that people will be searching for. Some goals with YouTube videos could be to either establish you as an expert in your industry or show your unique company culture. You can also display how your products or services work and provide support for your products. Make sure you keep them short. It is also important that you post new videos on a regular basis.
How to be found
With over 200 thousand videos uploaded each day, it’s important that you reach your target audience. Post your videos with keywords that are relevant to the video and what your prospects may be searching for. When you’ve got them loaded to YouTube, then create links on your company website and Facebook page to get more exposure.
Don’t think your videos have to be professionally produced to get noticed. Just make sure the audio and video are good enough to get people to watch.