Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Google Places Puts Your Business on the Map
First there was Google Maps that gave you a birds-eye view of the world. But that wasn’t good enough, so Google gave us Google Street that allowed us to place the little yellow figure on designated streets to see a 360 degree view of the area. Now you can add valuable information about your business while prospects are standing right in front of your virtual door step. Everyone should set up this free listing for their business. Here are some helpful tips for Google Places.
Get your place in Google Places.
The first thing you need to do is set up a Google Places account for your business. This free directory displays your business phone number, website, operating hours and additional photos directly in Google Street view. Now customers get essential information without leaving the map. To set up your Google Places account, visit http://www.google.com/places.
Offer a reward.
Create a promotion that is specific to your Google Places entry. If you’re the type of business that uses coupons, here’s an opportunity to distribute one at no cost to you. From your entry you can drive people to your website for additional interactions with your business. With this information you can find out exactly how many visitors have come to your website through Google Places.
Support is key.
Customers can rate their experience with you in Google Places, and the difference between a four star and a five star business can be a deal breaker for some searchers. If customers have a great experience with your business they’ll share it. Conversely a bad review is just as likely to seep out onto the web. So give your customers the service and experience you want shared with the world. Don’t be afraid to encourage customers to write a review.