Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Make Your Marketing Campaign Homework
It’s hard to believe that school is looming for students yet again. If you’re living in a college town you’re probably bracing for the invasion. This year, why not embrace the students as a local resource for your marketing efforts?
While school is still the furthest thing from the minds of sun-soaked students, professors have been at their desks planning classes for the coming year. Here’s how to become a part of their plans.
Get real world work. Professors appreciate giving their students a real life example instead of a fabricated one. In turn, students typically put more effort into these assignments if their work has a chance of actually being used. So offer to give access to your business as a marketing class project.
Keep it real. Understand what your company needs before you make a pitch to the professor. Do you need market research about your prospects or do you need direction on a full-blown marketing campaign? You want the professor to give clear direction so the students come up with a campaign you can use.
If you know you need to market but don’t know how to do it and you don’t have the cash to throw at a marketing firm, then marketing classes are a viable option. Not only will you be getting some inexpensive marketing help, you’ll be helping students gain valuable experience they can use.