Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Drown Out That Dreaded Music and Give ‘Em Your Elevator Pitch
Get ready for awkward. The doors open as you and several of your closest strangers file into one of the most socially strange experiences you’ll ever know. Welcome to the elevator, filled with deafening silence or elevator music of your favorite 80’s bands. Stop looking up, look your fellow passenger in the eye and break the silence the last Friday in July for National Talk in an Elevator Day. What a perfect time to brush up on your elevator pitch. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Be concise. An elevator pitch is when you give a description of your products or services in the amount of time it takes for an elevator ride, which typically means about 30 seconds and around 130 words. Remember that the elevator pitch doesn’t have to be confined to the elevator.
Adjust to the audience. Your pitch needs to be relevant to your audience. Be ready to adapt to the different needs of each person, and make sure you are giving them a personal benefit of listening to you and ultimately doing business with you. You can tell you’ve done it right if they ask a follow-up question.
Be prepared. Continually hone your elevator pitch and be prepared for any questions that you may be asked. Keep in mind the goal of each encounter when talking with someone, whether it is convincing them to do business with you or apply for a job with your company.
An elevator ride should no longer be looked at as an awkward time, but as an opportunity. Even if you aren’t pitching to someone, don’t be afraid to just say hello and brighten up someone’s day.