Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
LeBron James: Marketing Genius?
There have been a lot of questions in the NBA this summer with several stars becoming free agents. Arguably the biggest question has been where will LeBron James go?
While the rest of the stars had their agents tell the media their future plans, LeBron took a unique approach by hosting an hour-long special on ESPN. So what can you learn about marketing your business from King James?
Make some buzz. A lot of people said LeBron took it too far by turning a typically low-key announcement into a special event. But LeBron’s approach created a lot of buzz, not only for him, but for the NBA, the team’s city and the team he signs. For your business, consider how you can take a typical approach to a new product announcement or promotion and put a spin on it to set up apart your competition.
Make some difference. LeBron gave all the proceeds of the event to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Think about a promotion and partner with a nonprofit organization that compliments. Give a portion of your sales to gain additional positive publicity and help your community in the process.
Make some friends. LeBron recently joined Twitter and in a matter of days had nearly 400 thousand followers. Now he’s interacting with fans on a regular basis. Consider ways to incorporate these social media tools into your marketing mix to build your own fan base.
While LeBron undeniably has talent on the court, he’s also got mad skills in marketing. We all can’t be superstar basketball players, but there is hope for us to apply some of his marketing skills to our business and see success. So start working on your game plan today to bring the heat to your marketing.