Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Bonjour Summer. Head to the Beach with a Marketing Book.
While summer doesn’t officially begin for another month, Memorial Day traditionally marks the first weekend of summer for many. If you’re one of those fortunate to have today free from work and you’re heading out to soak up some summer sun, don’t forget to throw a book in your bag. Here are a few books from our summer reading list to get you started.
Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs – Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah – Stop pushing your message out and start pulling your customers in. The rules of marketing have changed and the key to winning is to use this change to your advantage.
Linchpin – Seth Godin – Become indispensible in your organization by making yourself unique and valuable. Then do your work passionately because it’s not what you do, but the way you do it.
Shift Age – David Houle – As the Information Age gives way to the Shift Age, this book identifies what will reshape our world for the next 20 years.
Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking – Andy Serrnovitz – Straightforward advice about how to garner enthusiasm for your brand. Get people talking through honest marketing techniques that cost nothing more than time.