Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Nonprofits: Show Your Appreciation Please
Forget tax day. April 18 is fast approaching. That means nonprofits across the country will be participating in National Volunteer Week. Started in 1974 by a proclamation of President Nixon, this year’s theme is “Celebrating People in Action.” So take some action and consider a few of these ideas to recognize the work of your volunteers.
Host an event.
Invite all of your volunteers to a special event in their honor. This gives everyone a chance to reflect on the accomplishments of the past year and get them excited for upcoming volunteer opportunities. Create an awards program to thank volunteers for years of service and those that go above and beyond.
Send thank you cards.
A thank you card is a simple way to let all your volunteers know how much you appreciate the time that they have given.
Give them a special gift.
Think about a specialty item such as a coffee mug, key chain or anything you can proudly display your logo. For more long-term volunteers you may want to consider a nicer gift. Not only do you thank your volunteers, but it’s a great way to market your organization.
Get some press.
Share all the good things your volunteers do with the community by working with local media to tell your story.
For more ideas on how your nonprofit can get involved in National Volunteer Week, visit www.handsonnetwork.org.