Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Advertising on wheels
If you’ve ever found yourself stuck in rush hour traffic, think about all of the other drivers around you. Why not turn this into a positive for your company? Vehicle wraps act as a moving billboard and can effectively attract new customers.
Print technology has made wrapping a vehicle quite cost effective for nearly every advertising budget and can easily last up to five years. If you already have vehicles that are required to be on the road, you may as well put them to another use.
The American Trucking Association says that 91 percent of people notice graphics on vehicles and 75 percent develop a favorable impression of the companies represented. The Outdoor Advertising Association of America claims that one vehicle can reach 30 to 70 thousand people in one day, depending on your market.
When designing a vehicle wrap there are many things to consider. You should start with a graphics company that can help you through the process. Since the wrap can last up to five years consider the vehicle that you want to wrap and ensure it has the potential to run that long.
Eye-catching and simple design is essential as your vehicle is moving. Motorists won’t have a lot of time to study the message. Make sure to give them a call to action and keep the design consistent with other brand images you’re using.
Once you have your wrap on the vehicle, it’s important to have a conversation with the driver. The vehicle is an extension of your brand and any traffic violations could reflect poorly on your company.