Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Making the Most of Your Facebook Profile
Over 350 million people are doing it. Are you? With over 700 thousand local businesses setting up shop on Facebook it’s time to make sure you’re making the most of your customer’s online experience.
If your company doesn’t have a page yet here’s how Facebook works. There are personal profiles and there are pages. As a company you’ll want to set up a page. You’ll want to enter some information about your company and add some photos. Now you’re ready to start gaining fans of your company page. But what else should you know before jumping in?
If you have ever been to a store and had someone constantly trying to sell you something you know that it gets annoying. The same holds true for Facebook. This is not the place for you to try and sell something to your clients. If you do they will just get turned off and quit doing business with you.
As the saying goes, we have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we talk. Facebook is a place where you can learn about your customers. What they like and dislike. Knowing what your customers are thinking is half the battle for businesses.
If a customer should ever have a problem Facebook is a great way to help them. Use Facebook as a customer service tool. If your customers aren’t happy than you won’t be happy and this is just another way for you to keep your customers satisfied.
Stick With It.
Once you make the commitment to use Facebook make a daily habit of logging on to make post, listen and respond to your customers. Facebook is a great marketing tool and if used correctly can grow your business.
To build a fan base, you may consider Facebook Ads. This service allows you to set a daily budget on a pay per click basis that directs potential consumers to become fans. Whatever you do with your ads, ensure you keep Facebook users in their Facebook experience. Redirecting them to another website from your ad will get you less play. Let them choose to visit your site from your Facebook company page.