Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Get the Card Everyone Wants to Collect
You’re starting your business and of course you’re excited to talk about it. While out networking you get a bite. Someone wants your contact information and you’re stuck holding a napkin and asking to borrow a pen. Business cards should be one of the first items you print as you’re building your business.
Business cards are an affordable way to make you look professional and legitimize your company. Business cards are convenient. You should carry them on your person at all times. You never know where or when you’ll meet your next customer.
What should be on your business card? A pitfall of first-time business owners is to attempt to cram absolutely everything you do on your card—after all you want to conserve your budget. Remember the primary goal of your business card is to provide your contact information. Let a brochure, sales sheet or website do the work of listing your services.
Consider how you want to be contacted. Your name, e-mail, primary phone numbers and website address should suffice for most. Some may want to select their Twitter or other social media account if that’s more conducive to the business model.
If you must, include just a service or two as a reminder of what you do. But remember you run the risk of looking less professional. The more you add, the smaller the type and the more cluttered your card will appear, rendering it nearly impossible to read.
When you’re ready to print your cards, you may want to head to a printing company. Spend the little extra and ask for their heaviest cardstock available. The impressive weight will surely get good comments and screams professionalism.
Now that you have your new business cards you’re ready to go out and get new clients. So use that napkin to wipe your hands and give them that confident handshake.