Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Mail Call: Direct Mail Still Works
There’s something about U.S. Mail that is a little romantic. There’s still a little anticipation in your heart as you head to your mailbox that harkens back to the days of your summer camp mail call. Did I get anything cool in the mail today? Even special offers from companies get people excited.
Direct mail is still a powerful tool and here is why:
Reach your target market. Direct mail gets its name because of the likelihood of your message reaching the intended audience. It has far greater odds than the shot gun approach of mass media (also aptly named). Even Millennials (consumers aged 18-24) are into receiving direct mail. BIGresearch reported in 2007 that 26% appreciated and responded to direct mail.
Get one-on-one attention. Mail is personal. People open the mail on their time, when they’re ready to engage. Pitney Bowes reported in a 2008 Direct Mail Survey that 85% of people will open, sort and read mail; and 75% of those consumers look more closely for special sales.
Spend less. With a more selective target, your cost per client acquisition is relatively low compared to other marketing channels. For a postcard and a stamp, oftentimes you can reach a prospect for under a dollar each.
Get action. After your direct mail piece is sent out you will know whether the campaign was successful in a short amount of time. According to the DMA, 33% of consumers will respond to direct mail by going to your website. If your target is going to make a purchase, they will do so shortly after receiving the mailing piece. This is important for tracking your ROI. When cash is tight, it is nice to know how effective your message was so you can adjust.