Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Look! It’s a marketing budget! Why should you care?
The New Year is fast approaching. If you’re marketing budget is on the second page of your to-do list, it’s time to reprioritize. On the surface, you may think that a marketing budget only tells you how much you’re spending. But in reality this document sets your strategy for growth; and that’s why it’s important to start now.
What do you want to do in 2010? Do you want to get more customers? Reactivate the sales of one of your products? Expand to other markets? A marketing budget forces you to think of the tactics you’ll need to use to reach your goals.
A marketing budget helps you to understand your target market. If you’re looking to reach 18-24 year-olds, you’ll employ different strategies than if you were looking for Baby Boomers.
Regularly reviewing your marketing budget in comparison with your revenues helps you to understand what’s been working and what you need to adjust.
Once you’ve set your marketing budget for 2010, resolve to review it no less than monthly. If you want to grow your business, you need to understand how you’re promoting yourself. And if you don’t quite understand marketing, you may want to look for assistance. In this every-changing economy, the marketing budget could be one of the most important tools in your business arsenal.