Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
If you are involved in an organization, you probably receive a regular newsletter giving you the latest information. It reminds you that this organization exists and it my draw you to act. Almost any business can benefit from sending newsletters to stay on the minds of their customers even when they may not be buying.
Newsletters show your customers you want to share insightful information that can help them. You can also provide offers to incite them to contact you.
Here are some tips on creating a newsletter:
CONTENT WORTH READING
Remember to focus on your customers and what’s important to them. Your industry jargon and industry news are only important if it affects them. Your content should relate to what you’re selling but your customers shouldn’t feel like they’re being sold throughout the piece. Give them other useful content and interesting facts that make them want to read so they look forward to your newsletter. Consider including a feature article; focus on a client success story, a how-to piece related to your business, a calendar of local related events and other tidbits to fill.
EASY TO READ
Keep your newsletter short. We all have read later piles and you know what happens to them. Make your newsletter something they can quickly skim for articles of interest and act on the necessary information that you want them to.
In order to produce a successful newsletter, it needs to have a consistent look. If you pick up a New York Times on Monday, the Tuesday edition will have a similar look. This includes the layout, font and color. And speaking of consistency, determine a schedule for delivery and stick to it.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Attention to detail is important for many reasons. Grammar, spelling and punctuation show professionalism. Additionally, a good layout with correct alignment and appropriate photos not only help readability but show you are a respectable company.
If you feel you don’t have time to manage a newsletter, there are cost-effective services out there to help from writing and design to printing and delivery.