Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
It’s time to Stand Behind Your Brand
Think of a shoe company. A computer company. How about insurance. Did you answer Nike, Dell and Geico? Regardless of the companies you recalled, those organizations worked hard to craft a memorable brand. Want to be like them?
GET YOUR EMPLOYEES INVOLVED
You and your employees are at the center of your customers’ experience with your brand. In every hiring decision you make and every training session you conduct, consider the values that are represented by your company and ensure every employee is living the brand. It only takes one negative customer interaction and then you’ve thrown valuable marketing dollars out the door.
Truly understand what you offer and what you do better than your competitors. Make this point of differentiation the central message in your advertising. Then drive it home in every marketing effort you do. If you start getting tired of your message, that means your customers are just starting to catch on. Keep at it.
Think about ways you can approach your media outlets for some publicity. Offer to be an expert in an area that would benefit a reporter in need of a source and your company needing to make a sale. Get involved in your community to show you’re a good corporate citizen and in the process get some press.
A brand is all about people remembering your company name and recognizing your logo in your marketplace. Don’t disappoint your customers once they decide to do business with you by not following through on the promises of your marketing. Keeping your promises is the foundation of an effective brand. Then your name and logo should invoke loyalty and trust in your current customers and give comfort to potential customers.